The AIS Gold strategy employs a long-term, discretionary, fundamental global macro investment process to build a portfolio that combines 1) gold and other precious metals bullion and futures contracts and 2) equities of companies engaged in gold or other precious metals mining. While the fund has the ability to be 100% invested in cash equivalents, the combined value of all positions will usually be two times that of the equity and may at times be leveraged up to three times the available equity. AIS employs discretion and input from its proprietary systematic trading systems in the timing of purchases and sales and the determination of leverage for the strategy.
- Tactical allocations to mining companies. The Gold Program makes tactical allocations to the precious metals mining sector through individual companies with attractive upside.
- Flexible exposure to precious metals futures. The Gold Program also takes flexible exposures to precious metals futures to capture movements in the underlying commodities.
- Successful investing requires independent thinking, with an emphasis on factors that are unique and different, in order to develop appropriate investment strategies.
- Investors must modify their asset allocations significantly over time; accordingly, asset allocations need to change significantly over time, as market conditions do.
- Profitable trading requires anticipating long-term trends and reversals.
Please click on "AIS Gold Presentation" to view the complete presentation. For a tour and explanation of the presentation, please contact our office to speak with an Investment Advisor.
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY INVESTOR WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE SIMILAR RESULTS. FUTURES TRADING IS SPECULATIVE, INVOLVES SUBSTANTIAL RISK, AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL INVESTORS. THE RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING COMMODITY INTERESTS CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH TRADING IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION.
THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR INVESTMENT. SUCH INVESTMENT IS ONLY OFFERED ON THE BASIS OF INFORMATION AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN THE APPROPRIATE OFFERING DOCUMENTATION.