Tactical Asset Allocation Portfolio (“TAAP”) Program
The AIS Tactical Asset Allocation Portfolio (“TAAP”) strategy employs a long-term, discretionary, fundamental global macro investment process for its tactical asset allocation methodology. For a given long-term global macroeconomic environment, the TAAP strategy tactically over-weights asset sectors likely to outperform and under-weights those with above-average risk. It seeks to provide conservative long-term growth of capital and preservation of purchasing power through active investment in gold, select equities, bonds, and cash equivalents. TAAP is a long-only portfolio and does not use any leverage. When the portfolio has an allocation to equities, the portfolio managers use a proprietary stock selection process that combines quantitative and fundamental, macroeconomic analysis to identify a portfolio of companies poised to outperform in the current conomic environment.
- Discretionary and fundamental. The portfolio management team leverages its decades of experience and in-depth, fundamental research to identify long-term drivers of the global economy and global macro markets.
- Tactical and strategic. The TAAP strategy tactically allocates to stocks, bonds, gold, and cash according to AIS's longer-term global macro outlook and technical conditions. TAAP is a long-only portfolio that does not employ any leverage.
- Low realized correlations. The TAAP strategy's differentiated investment process has generated returns that compare favorably to balanced portfolios and with low correlations to traditional investments. As such, the TAAP strategy may provide a diversification benefit to client portfolios.
- Successful investing requires independent thinking, with an emphasis on factors that are unique and different, in order to develop appropriate investment strategies.
- Investors must modify their asset allocations significantly over time; accordingly, asset allocations need to change significantly over time, as market conditions do.
- Profitable trading requires anticipating long-term trends and reversals.
Please click on "AIS TAAP Presentation" to view the complete presentation. For a tour and explanation of the presentation, please contact our office to speak with an Investment Advisor.
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY INVESTOR WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE SIMILAR RESULTS. FUTURES TRADING IS SPECULATIVE, INVOLVES SUBSTANTIAL RISK, AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL INVESTORS. THE RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING COMMODITY INTERESTS CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH TRADING IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION.
THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR INVESTMENT. SUCH INVESTMENT IS ONLY OFFERED ON THE BASIS OF INFORMATION AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN THE APPROPRIATE OFFERING DOCUMENTATION.